Some Uninteresting But Totally Useless Information
1. Debra Winger was the voice of E.T.
2. Pearls melt in vinegar
3. It takes 3,000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s
supply of footballs.
4. Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are
5. The 3 most valuable brand names on earth: MARLBORO, COCA-COLA,
and BUDWEISER, in that order
6. It’s possible to lead a cow upstairs. . .but not downstairs.
7. Humans are the only primates that don’t have pigment in the palms of
8. Ten percent of the Russian government’s income comes from the sale of
9. The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. uses every
letter in the alphabet. ( Developed by Western Union to Test telex/two
10. The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is
11. Stewardesses’ is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
12. No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver,
13. “I am” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
14. Average life span of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.
15. A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why
16. The reason firehouses have circular stairways is from the days of yore
when the engines were pulled by horses. The horses were stabled on the
ground floor and figured out how to walk up straight staircases.
17. The airplane Buddy Holly died in was the “American Pie.” ( thus the
name of the Don McLean song)
18. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history.
Spades – King David
Clubs – Alexander the Great
Hearts – Charlemagne
Diamonds – Julius Caesar
19. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
20. Clans of long ago that wanted to get rid of their unwanted people without
killing them used to burn their houses down — hence the expression “To get